terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE
GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE
Given the contents of the single Booking Confirmation issued by I Tre Bacili S.r.l. (hereinafter Mansion) after the Reservation made by the Customer (hereinafter Guest), the General Conditions of the service regulating the Guest's stay at the Mansion are as follows.
THE CHARGES INDICATED:
- refer to the Room and not to the number of Guests who occupy it (1 or 2 are indifferent and are the maximum occupancy)
- include the changing of linen (sheets and bedspreads, towels and bathrobes, according to season) every 3 days of stay
- include breakfast (a la carte or hot and cold buffet)
Upon request or need, any more frequent linen changes will result in a charge of € 30.00 per day.
The agreed charges do not include any municipal tourist taxes.
- is guaranteed by the availability of funds and verification with pre-authorization by credit card in the name and indicated by the Guest or by payment of the agreed charges on the bank account in the name of I Tre Bacili S.r.l. and n. IT 42 O 05262 79890 CC058 12796 72 through bank transfer deposit
- is not accepted in case of absence of funds and, therefore, canceled without further communication.
- is allowed if in possession of a valid identity card, passport or driving license (provided with residential address) and in the name of the Guest or Guests
- it is admitted after the balance in its entirety at the time of Check in, except for Special Conditions of the offer, by credit card, payment on the aforementioned bank account or in cash (within the limit established by law)
- is available (after checking online or on site) at the times indicated on the SERVICES page on the expected day of arrival
- ends (after checking out on site) at the times indicated on the SERVICES page of the scheduled departure day.
Anticipation or delay of the arrival or departure time can be agreed and will result in a charge of € 50.00.
ACCESS TO THE BEACH (LIDO):
It is possible to access the Lido Ficò, subject to availability, reservations required and with a variable charge for the period of stay; refer to what is shown on the page BOOK NOW.
THE GUEST IS SUBJECT TO:
- compliance with the cancellation policies
- compliance with the Check in and Check out times
- respect for the peace and privacy of other Guests
- compliance with the Regulations for access and use of the swimming pool
- compliance with the Regulations for access and use of the car park and its charge of € 15.00 per day.
Any failure to comply with one of the aforementioned requirements the Guest or Guests will be required to leave the Mansion.
The rooms and common areas are not suitable for the needs and entertainment of minors and are not suitable for accommodating pets.
Cards such as Postepay, rechargeable or prepaid are not accepted to guarantee the Reservation or extras.
The invoice will be issued on balance or on departure, for any extra charges.
Except when required by law (eg pandemics) or by the specific Rates available at the time of booking, refer to what is stated on the BOOK NOW page.
REGULATION OF ACCOMMODATION STRUCTURES
I Tre Bacili S.r.l. it is not organized as a hotel, in fact it carries out the non-hotel activity of landlords within the Dimora, or the provision of accommodation and complementary services (ref .: Articles 3, 43 and 46 of Regional Law 11/1999 and subsequent amendments).
I Tre Bacili S.r.l. is registered in the register of the Puglia region for non-hotel accommodation facilities with the Structure Identification Code (CIS) LE07507842000023501 (ref .: L.R. 57/2018 and subsequent amendments).